With advanced-level training cycle (CFGS) studies
EStudents who possess an advanced-level training cycle (CFGS) diploma, a plastic arts or design advanced-level training cycle diploma or equivalent studies, can access Bachelor’s Degree studies without having to take any kind of entrance exam. Their access grade is the cumulative point average mark they have from the advanced-level training cycle course they previously did.
If a student wants to improve their access grade then, voluntarily, can take the specific phase of the PAU exams. All the information about these examinations can be checked on Canal Universitats: subjects’ content, exams’ structure, marking system, sample exams from previous editions as well as the calendar and schedule for each exam.
- UNIVERSITY PRE-ENROLLMENT
Students have to pre-enroll to the University using the University Admissions Portal or going to the University Admissions Office so they can be assigned a place to their desired studies. In the pre-enrollment application students need to state their preferences sorted by priority. The codes from the EUHT CETT-UB formations are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism (Hotel Management, Tourism Management or Digital Tourism Business Management): 11011
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism. Taught in English. (Hotel Management, Tourism Management Digital Business Management): 11086
- Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary and Gastronomic Sciences : 91907
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital Business and Tourism Innovation 11102.
- February call: February 1st to February 3rd (both inclusive).
- June call: June 6th to June 30th (both inclusive).
- September call: September 19th and September 20st.
More info: Canal Universitats.
- PLACE ALLOCATION AND ENROLLMENT
Admitted students will receive an email from the center to confirm their place allocation. The EUHT CETT-UB Secretarial Department will use the email address that students provided in the pre-enrollment form. Students need to check that this email does not get filed into the spam, social or promotions inboxes. Through this notification, students will be asked to sign up for any of the enrollment sessions that will be held so they can complete this procedure. They will also be informed about the course development as well as what documents they will have to bring to enroll.
ENROLLMENT TERM: Mid-July 2023.
Students who do not enroll during the established dates will LOSE THE PLACE THEY WERE ASSIGNED.