With Spanish baccalaureate studies
Students in possession of a Spanish baccalaureate certificate who want to access any of the Bachelor’s Degrees offered by EUHT CETT-UB will have to do so using the University Access Portal during the established terms.
- PAU/EBAU REGISTRATION
The preregistration as well as the registration procedures for the University Entrance Exams (PAU) will be done through the University Access Portal. All the information about PAU can be checked at the Generalitat de Catalunya’s University Admissions Portal or, alternatively, going to:
Oficina d’Accés a la Universitat
Via Laietana, 2, planta baixa
Tel. (+34) 932 230 323 – 932 232 591
or contact via email.
- UNIVERSITY PRE-ENROLLMENT
Students have to complete the pre-enrollment procedure using the University Access Portal so they can be assigned a place to their desired studies. In the pre-enrollment application students need to state their preferences sorted by priority. The codes from the EUHT CETT-UB formations are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism (Hotel Management, Tourism Management or Digital Tourism Business Management): 11011
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism. Taught in English. (Hotel Management, Tourism Management or Digital Business Management): 11086
- Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary and Gastronomic Sciences : 91907
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital Business and Tourism Innovation 11102.
- February call: February 1st to February 3rd (both inclusive).
- June call: June 6th to June 30th (both inclusive).
- September call: September 19th and September 20st.
More info: Canal Universitats.
- PLACE ALLOCATION AND ENROLLMENT
Admitted students will receive an email from the center to confirm their place allocation. The EUHT CETT-UB Secretarial Department will use the email address that students provided in the pre-enrollment form. Students need to check that this email does not get filed into the spam, social or promotions inboxes. Through this notification, students will be asked to sign up for any of the enrollment sessions that will be held so they can complete this procedure. They will also be informed about the course development as well as what documents they will have to bring to enroll.
ENROLLMENT TERM: Mid-July 2023
Students who do not enroll during the established dates will LOSE THE PLACE THEY WERE ASSIGNED.