Go Abroad comes back! CETT’s event on international academic and professional mobility
Go Abroad, the event on international academic and professional mobility for CETT students and alumni, will take place Friday, November 18th in the school facilities. Between 9:00 and 14:00 the various mobility options open to students and alumni will be explained.
Study a degree abroad
In the Go Abroad, there will be briefings about academic mobility, internships, double degrees, among others. Besides, some CETT’s university partners will be present to present their curricula and installations. There will also be former and current students from CETT that lived or are living an international stay to explain their experience to potential interested students.
Go Abroad Programme
- 9:00 – 10:30 h – Academic mobility (EN) - Aula B07 + Aula B08
- 9:00 – 10:30 h – Internship mobility (CAT/ESP) - Aula B09 + Aula B010
- 10:30 – 12:00 h – Academic mobility (CAT/ESP) - Aula B07 + Aula B08
- 10:30 – 12:00 h – Internship mobility (EN) - Aula B09 + Aula B010
- 12:00 – 13:00 - Double degrees (EN/CAT/ESP) - Aula B07 + Aula B08
- 13:00 – 14:00 h – Associate degrees - Aula B09 + Aula B010
- 10:00 – 14:00 h Students and university representants at Aula Plaça