Bachelor's degree in Tourism 100% in English - ACCESNET Code 11086
CETT-UB international experience
The CETT-UB campus offers its students an International Relations Office, responsible both for managing the mobility of students, teaching staff and non-teaching staff, and for guidance, advice and care for students interested in an international experience. CETT-UB has 3 international mobility itineraries, representing professional added value and a life experience:
Academic mobility program
Erasmus Program in the European Union, Sicue Program in Spain and, in the rest of the world, CETT-UB has specific agreements for bachelor’s degree students. CETT-UB offers its students the opportunity to study abroad in the universities which, like CETT-UB, promote knowledge, educational excellence and innovation.
- 165 vacancies.
- 46 international agreements in 23 countries on 4 continents.
- 133 students participated in Incoming programs in the academic year 2018-19.
- 66 students participated in Outgoing programs in the academic year 2018-19.
International Global internship program
Students who have finished their studies will have the opportunity to undertake an international business internship with a duration between 6 and 12 months in:
- Leading tourism and hotel companies, recognized for their high level of competitiveness and excellence.
- Tourism solidarity projects, where they participate in international cooperation plans with NGOs for the development of responsible and sustainable tourism (10 projects).
- Start-ups which are beginning their activity, participating in the entrepreneurial and creative process of their projects.
International Minor Programs
Interdisciplinary postgraduate courses which allow the graduate to study a specific sphere of knowledge linked to their degree in greater depth or explore other fields of specialization which broaden their curriculum in prestigious international universities.
- Victoria University, Melbourne (Australia).
- Grenoble Ecole de Management, Grenoble (France).
- JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Jyväskylä (Finland).
- Tecnológico de Monterrey, Monterrey (Mexico).