The partner university must send the official nomination by email including:
- Student's full name;
- Student's passport number;
- Personal email address;
- Semester the student will be studying abroad;
- Academic year in which the student is currently enrolled;
- Field of study in which the student is currently enrolled;
The information is to be submitted to: David Ibarra – email@example.com
- 1st SEMESTER - Fall June 15th
- 2nd SEMESTER - Spring November 15th
The application period starts on March 1st All nominated students must apply online via the following link: http://www.ub.edu/uri/estudiantsNOUB/intercanvis/accep_a.htm
- 1 copy of the printed online application form duly completed and signed by the student’s tutor at the home university.
- Copy of a valid passport.
- 1 passport-sized photograph.
- Official Transcript of Records issued by the home university.
- Certificate of language proficiency. Note that we offer courses in both English and Spanish. The required level for Spanish is a B1 (though we highly recommend a B2 level) and a B2 for English. The student must send an official language certificate or a document issued by the home institution attesting to the corresponding level. It is only necessary to send a certificate of the language(s) of the courses that the student will enrol in.
- A copy of an International Medical Insurance policy, or the European Health Insurance Card, see “Medical Insurance” section.
All documents must be sent via WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive or similar as such content will exceed the maximum allotted size in most email accounts. Scanned copies of the documents are enough.
- 1st SEMESTER - Fall June 30th
- 2nd SEMESTER - Spring November 30th
Acceptance letters will be issued and sent to each students after we have received all the required applications documents