- Provide students with the tools and knowledge needed to successfully develop the skills required for the design of culinary-restaurant products and services.
- Ensure proper implementation of an innovative project of these products and services.
- Analyze experiences, cases and trends in the culinary-restaurant field.
- Discover where business ideas come from.
- Analyze consumer behavior.
- Know how to assess the possibilities of success.
- Reflect on the aspects that can make a project feasible.
- Obtain the ability to develop an innovative project with regards to the design of a new product or service for a given market.
- Measure the customer experience in the development of projects.
- Learn to generate systems of assessment for the projected innovation.
- Recognize and identify the competitive spaces in the culinary-restaurant industry, their characteristics and ways in which they develop business.
- Acquire a broad perspective of consumer behavior as a fundamental basis for decisions.
- To establish appropriate marketing strategies. Services marketing adapted to the restaurant business.
- Through a business plan, work on strategies, actions, and means that a business project needs to be more successful.
- Identify business models of different companies in the culinary sector.
Perspective, Innovation and Product in the Gastronomy Industry
- The gastronomy industry, a global perspective
- Innovation in the Gastronomy Industry
- Product and Service
- Design of Restaurant Spaces and Culinary Businesses
Management of Culinary Businesses
- The Consumer in a Culinary Environment
- Marketing Management
- Business Organization and Management
|3 Week Modality||4 Week Modality|
|75 hours of instruction||90 hours of instruction|
|July 04 - July 21 2022||July 04 - July 28 2022|