ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AND SUCCESS
- You will innovate and create: the Master will allow you to innovate in new tourism products related to the LGBT community. It will also allow you to create unique proposals based on the needs and motivations of the collective.
- You will design unique experiences: the Master's Degree has content oriented to creating experiences that understand the particularities of the LGBT collective.
- You will incorporate a different perspective: the program will introduce you to new concepts that will allow you to apply diverse approaches to management such as anthropology, sociology, gender studies, and their nexus with tourism and the LGBT community.
- You will acquire a 360º vision of the tourism sector: through class content, training activities with organizations, CETT-UB proposals, and projects, teachers, and collaborators who visit the classroom. Thus, throughout the course, you will actively participate in transversal activities such as the Smart Tourism Congress Barcelona, the CETT Tourism Observatory, or CETT-Talent.
- You will strengthen your knowledge of the management of the offer aimed at this group.
- You will understand their demand's behavior to adapt to their needs and new consumer trends from a reflective and critical perspective.