High Cuisine and Gastronomy Innovation
Concentration in High Cuisine and Gastronomy Innovation
- Develop experimenting sensitivity about the expressive possibilities and approaches of creative cuisine.
- Providing the integral knowledge of the products elaborated and not elaborated, from the scientific-technological, culinary and gastronomic point of view.
- Provide the necessary knowledge to create innovative food products with the most appropriate culinary process and applying the quality, health and food legislation standards required.
- Provide specific knowledge of the enology sector to be applied in the field of tourism and gastronomy.
- Promote the interaction between different areas of knowledge in the development of the same culinary project.