Shape your future and study with us for a Tourism Degree.
The Specialization in Digital Tourism Business Management of the CETT-UB Bachelor's Degree in Tourism will allow you to build your future professional career foundations. Throughout the degree, you will acquire the knowledge and necessary experiences to manage digital businesses and create and transform products and services in the tourism and hotel sector from innovation and digitization.
Imagine studying and working in what you are passionate about in a center that combines classrooms and real companies in the tourism sector. In this center, professionals of the industry, students, and clients live together. Live the CETT experience and join the digital transformation of tourism.
You will become an incredibly sought-after professional in the tourism sector. You will be able to design an effective digital strategy and master the latest web analytics tools. Currently, more than 90% of travelers plan their trip online, and about 85% use cell phones to hire services at their destination. Thanks to our degree, you will discover how to manage a company's online reputation with good branding and content or take advantage of digital marketing to satisfy and retain the end-user.
CETT-UB's Digital Tourism Business specialization will transform you:
- You will be able to pursue an international double degree in France or Finland in just four years.
- You will have different options for academic mobility thanks to more than 50 agreements with universities in 25 countries on four continents.
- You will be able to do your internship abroad thanks to the various CETT agreements.
- You will enjoy an international environment with university students and faculty from all over the world.
- You will apply the knowledge acquired directly in the application companies within CETT: the Hotel Alimara or the Agora BCN International University Residence.
- The person sitting next to you in class tomorrow will be a company manager. You and your classmates will be the future managers of companies in the sector.
- We are the center that teaches the most hours of English language and a second foreign language: 30 credits of English and up to 27 credits of a second foreign language such as French or German and Spanish for international students.
- More than 85% of our students find a job within three months of completing their degree (Source: AQU).
- Find out more reasons to study for this degree.
METHODOLOGY AND ASSESTMENT
The Degree in Tourism has a 100% practical, applied and real learning system. You will be the center of the whole process and you will learn thanks to your active participation in the different activities.
WHY STUDY THE SPECIALISATION IN DIGITAL TOURISM BUSINESS MANAGEMENT?
The Specialization in Digital Tourism Business Management of the CETT-UB Degree in Tourism will allow you to acquire the essential tools and knowledge to take advantage of all the opportunities offered by innovation, technological evolution, and digitization.
What do our CETT degree students think?
Our Bachelor's Degree in Tourism has a multidisciplinary approach, so no additional knowledge is required to access the program. Your pre-university studies will be enough, although we recommend that you have notions of humanities and social sciences.
If you come from a vocational background, you can apply for credit recognition and follow a tailor-made study pathway. Ask our student guidance team for all the details!
The recommended profile for prospective students of the degree:
- Has a good level of foreign languages, especially English.
- Has basic knowledge in tourism and hotel business management.
- Has analytical and organizational skills.
- Has critical and reflective capacity.
- Can study the dynamics of business growth and internationalization.
- Has empathy and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Has a high sense of ethics.
- Has an interest in traveling, enjoying the knowledge of other cultures, and contacting different realities.
AN EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING JOURNEY
The study plan for the Bachelor's Degree in Tourism is composed of four courses of 60 ECTS each. The first two are common to all students. In the 3rd and 4th years, you will study the subjects corresponding to the specializations.
The study program of this degree is structured in four academic years, with 60 ECTS credits each. The first two academic years cover core areas for all students. The last two are dedicated to your chosen specialization.
At the end of your Specialization in Management of Digital Tourism Business, you will be able to work in different digital marketing departments as well as in:
- Advertising and digital marketing agencies
- Accommodation companies
- Catering companies
- Congress and convention organization companies
- Transport and logistics companies
- Teaching, research, and consulting
- Startups in the tourism and hotel sector
More specifically, when you finish the specialization, you will be able to work as:
- Digital tourism marketing manager.
- Responsible for e-Commerce.
- Branded content specialist in the digital sphere.
- Entrepreneur in the tourism and services sector.
- Tourism and services intrapreneur.
- Responsible for tourism consumer experiences.
- Mobile applications in Tourism Developer.
- Tourism websites Developer.
- Developer of digital tourism businesses.
- Digital tourism project manager.
- Digital business management and administration.
- Digital marketing and communication.
- Implementation of new technologies in tourism.
- User Experience Designer.