- Contextualize the strategic plan of a company/a destination.
- Acquire and deepening knowledge of distribution channels as part of the marketing mix with a focus on retail trade.
- Understand the overall picture of the distribution, get to know the distribution channels, its characteristics and current trends; address implantation techniques of retail trade and the techniques of merchandising.
- Present the Internet as a distinctive marketing tool to commercialize tourism businesses so as to maximize performance and profits of the hotels. Acquire the key functions to optimize results.
- Acquire different communication techniques in the tourism sector.
- Practice communication techniques in the course by designing a communication plan.
- Introduce the participants to the bases and essentials of the RM techniques and train them in the development of reasoning on key functions (managing demand, price determination, and decision making related to marketing and sales).
Marketing of Services: From Strategy to Commercialization
- Marketing of Services: From Strategy to Commercialization
Strategies to Improve Loyalty and Revenue
- Communication Strategies for Attracting and Retaining Customers
- Revenue Management: Striving for Optimal Revenues
|3 Week Modality||4 Week Modality|
|75 hours of instruction||90 hours of instruction|
|July 05 - July 22||July 05 - July 29|