SMART CITIES START IN THE CLASSROOM
- You will learn the hard and soft skills necessary to innovate in tourism management so that you can respond to the objectives and challenges of the sector.
- You will develop your creative and teamwork skills with design thinking or the customer journey.
- You will learn in a disruptive way: thanks to technological tools' efficient use to create diversified and competitive tourism products.
- You will understand the particularities of urban tourism and its tourism management.
- You will understand the differential territorial resources of tourist destinations, providing you with crucial decision-making elements in tourism management.
- Thanks to our teaching staff of professors and active professionals, you will learn the latest trends in the sector, such as smart destinations and city marketing.
- You will design and communicate differential experiences: thanks to content on the design, marketing, and communication of disruptive experiences.
- You will use storytelling and storydoing as a differential element for more outstanding performance and success of tourism resources.