- Understand the complexity and nature of the events industry.
- Diagnose the needs for different types of events.
- Identify the key actors in the events industry and be able to select the most adequate partners for the development of different kinds of events.
- Provide legal knowledge about the organization of different types of events.
- Understand the basics of fundraising strategies and develop successful campaigns.
- Provide the necessary techniques to develop, manage and organize different types of events.
- Structure and develop the communication & marketing plan related to the event.
- Develop critical and analytical thinking.
- Identify the role of technologies (social media, etc.) and their potential in the development of successful events.
- Events Industry & Basis of Management
- Strategic & Legal Issues
- Events Planning & Organization
- Events Marketing & Communication
|3 Week Modality||4 Week Modality|
|75 hours of instruction||90 hours of instruction|
|July 04 - July 21 2022||July 04 - July 28 2022|