Photography from: Incoming Exchange | CETT
Universidad de Barcelona
International > Incoming Students >

Incoming Exchange

If your home university has a bilateral agreement with CETT-UB you have the opportunity to come study at our institution as an exchange student in one of our Bachelor's Degree:

You can contact your home university’s International Office to find out if there is a bilateral exchange agreement between the two institutions!