Minor Program Scholarship 2022/2023
To promote the mobility and internationalization of students for the completion of a one-semester training program abroad at one of the universities with which the EUHT CETT-UB has an agreement to obtain a certificate of specialization of a Minor program.
Graduates during the 2021/2022 academic year of the Degree in Tourism or the Degree in Culinary and Gastronomic Sciences of the EUHT CETT-UB.
- To have graduated with a Degree in Tourism or Culinary and Gastronomic Sciences at EUHT CETT-UB during the academic year 2021-2022.
- To have applied for a Minor program with one partner university of CETT or proof commitment to apply for one. The Minor can be taken during the 1st or 2nd. semester of the 2022/2023 academic year.
- Comply with the admission requirements of each university.
1.4. Fees and finance:
There are a total of 3 scholarships, one for each university with an agreement with CETT:
|University||Country||Number of scholarships|
|Grenoble École de Management||France||1|
|Universidad Sant-Francisco de Quito||Galapagos & Quito, L'Equador||1|
In all cases, the scholarship covers 50% of the Minor's tuition. A 2% withholding will be applied to the scholarship amount under the Personal Income Tax Law 40/1998.
The scholarship amount will be paid by direct debit once CETT (Noor.Alchikh@cett.cat) has received from the student the certificate of arrival at the host university.
1.5. Candidate Evaluation Criteria:
The following aspects will be considered for awarding scholarships: academic transcripts, professional background, international experiences, motivation, and economic-family situation.
1.6. Required documents:
Applicants must fill out online the MINOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION, where the following scanned documentation must be included:
- Full household annual income form from the previous year from all members in the household who are eligible to pay income tax. Members who are not eligible to pay income tax must provide with an income tax exemption form.
- Depending on the household circumstances, documents can prove special financial status (disability statements, alimony, bereavement allowance, orphan's allowance, tenancy agreement, etc.).
- CETT's Secretary will provide the applicant's Academic Transcript to their application.
- At the end of the stay, the certified copy of the certificate of completion of the Minor Program. This certificate must be sent to Noor.Alchikh@cett.cat (International Office).
Application submission for Minor 1st semester: July 4 to 11, 2022.
Application submission for Minor 2nd semester: November 7 to 14, 2022.
The application must be submitted through this online form*. *(Form active as of the first day of the application submission period).
All required documents must be attached to this application.
After applications have been submitted, the Scholarships Committee may request further documents or an online interview with eligible candidates.
Applications that do not include all required documents will be automatically denied.
A scholarship committee will be constituted with members from:
- Coordination of Undergraduate Studies in Culinary and Gastronomic Sciences.
- Coordination of Undergraduate Studies in Tourism.
- A representative of the International Mobility Office of CETT.
- The Head of Career Services.
The committee will evaluate each candidate's application and communicate the resolution via e-mail before ** July 22, 2022 for Minor 1st semester and Novembrer 25, 2022 for Minor 2nd semester**.
The scholarship will be conditional on presenting the admission letter to the Minor (to be sent to Noor.Alchikh@cett.cat - International Recruitment and Projects).
Failure to present the letter will mean the scholarship will be denied. However, if there are candidates on the waiting list, we will award the scholarship to the next person on the list.
In the event of withdrawing from the Minor Program before the end date for reasons other than force majeure, the student must return the total amount of the scholarship within 30 days of notifying the cancellation of the stay.
Appeals to the Scholarships Committee can be done within fifteen days after being notified. Appeals submitted after this deadline will NOT be considered.