Events Industry & Basis of Management
Strategic & Legal Issues
Events Planning & Organization
Events Marketing & Communication
FINAL PROJECT (4 WEEKS OPTION)
EVENTS INDUSTRY & BASIS OF MANAGEMENT
- Understand the complexity and nature of the events industry.
- Differentiate events typology and be able to determine the resources that will be needed for different types of events.
- Current realities and trends.
- Events typology and particularities.
- Events related industries and their development: catering, lodging, audiovisuals, transportation, etc.
- Events in an international framework.
STRATEGIC & LEGAL ISSUES
- Understand the basics of fundraising strategies and develop successful campaigns.
- To be aware of the legal issues related to the organization of different types of events.
- Fundraising Strategies.
- Doing business in multicultural environments.
- Legal issues in events management.
EVENTS PLANNING & ORGANIZATION
- To provide the necessary techniques to develop, manage and organize different types of events.
- Identify the key actors in the events industry and be able to select the most adequate partners for the development of different kinds of events.
- Event organizers: actors.
- Management of Events Operations: an integrated approach.
- Project Management.
- Events & Design process.
- Human Resources Management: structure, role of volunteering, etc.
- Managing Outsourcing.
EVENTS MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
- Structure and develop the communication & marketing plan related to the event.
- Identify the role of technologies (social media, etc.) and its potential in the development of successful events.
- Understand the dynamics and importance of sponsorship.
- Events as a communication strategy for business.
- Public Relations & Protocol.
- Events and social media.
- Media Management.