JOIN A NEW GENERATION OF LEADERS
- A sector with a future. Most students find work or get promoted when they finish their studies. Thanks to CETT-UB's extensive network of contacts and collaborations with organizations related to sustainability management and responsibility in the tourism industry (UNWTO, ISTO, SEGGITUR, Department of Territory and Sustainability of the Generalitat de Catalunya, Barcelona City Council, and Barcelona Provincial Council).
- You will learn how to reorient and design business processes responsibly and sustainably to respond to the needs of an ever-changing market and incorporate the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations.
- You will learn the necessary tools to ensure the competitiveness of the tourism company beyond the current management model's limits, projecting tourism activity with environmental sustainability criteria.
- Develop sustainability and responsibility strategies in the tourism enterprise as competitive elements.
- You will design sustainable tourism experiences as crucial points of the direction, planning, and sustainability management, thanks to its different subjects.
- You will delve into the development of sustainable management systems, project management, or corporate social responsibility.
- You will carry out actions that directly impact climate change adaptation, the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals, cultural, social, and economic balance, respect for biological diversity or gender equality, or improve the local economy.