We want to shape the best professionals. That is why the recommended access profile for prospective students of the Official Master's Degree in Tourism Business Management is:
- Have basic knowledge in tourism business management.
- Have empathy and willingness to work in a team.
- To have a high ethical sense.
- To have analytical and organizational skills.
- Have critical and reflective capacity.
- Have an adequate level of languages, essential for training and your professional career.
- Be able to study the dynamics of the sector internationally.
Deductible qualification through FUNDAE
Have you any doubt?
This course is for graduates in areas of knowledge from social sciences and humanities, especially those who may have studied diploma and degree programs adapted to the EHEA.
Candidates who do not come from the degrees mentioned above will have to take complementary training courses.
The training complements defined in the Master's Degree are intended to ensure that students who do not come from business studies have a basic knowledge of the concept, structure and particularities of the aspects related to marketing and economic-financial management in the field of hospitality.
The training complements to be completed by students depending on the degree they hold are set out below:
CETT Foundation, with the firm conviction that training and transmission of knowledge are fundamental, extends the study aid program already offered annually to students and includes new scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic year, also taking into account the difficulties generated by COVID-19.
Besides, CETT will also accept payments in 6, 10, or 12 months through bank financing plus a 5 % discount of total enrollment fees should students wish to choose this option. Find out about the special conditions.