60 European Credits (ECTS)
Master's Core Subjects (10 ECTS):
Strategic, Economic and Financial Management (5 ECTS):
- Key Concepts of the Strategic Management.
- Implementation of the Strategies into the Quality and Environmental Management.
- Economic and Financial Analysis.
- Economic and Financial Ratios.
Management Skills (5 ECTS):
- Decision Making.
- Time Management.
Specialization Subjects (30 ECTS):
Sustainability in Tourism Business Organizations (5 ECTS):
- Environmental Resources and Tourism.
- Environmental Quality in Tourism.
- Territory Management for Tourism Excellence.
- Management Indicators Applied at the Sustainable Tourism Destination.
Process Management in Business and Tourism Services (5 ECTS):
- Total Quality Concept Applied to the Tourism Sector.
- Initial Diagnostic tools.
- Process Management.
- Identification, Analysis and Process Measurement.
Management Systems for Quality Applicable to Tourism Services: EFQM, ISO 9001:2008, Q, RSC (5 ECTS):
- International Standards: ISO 9001.
- European Models: EFQM.
- Integration of Quality Systems in Tourist Destinations.
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
Environmental Management Systems 14001, EMAS, Eco labels (5 ECTS):
- International Standards: ISO 14001.
- European Models: EMAS.
- Integration of Environmental Systems in Tourist Destinations.
- Environmental Legal Framework.
Tools for Quality and Environmental Audits (5 ECTS):
- Auditing Basics.
- Audit Methodology and Tools.
- Audit for Systems Applied to the Tourism Sector.
- The Auditor's Profile and Methodology.
Techniques and Tools for Quality Improvement (5 ECTS):
- Tools for Continuous Improvement.
- Creation and Management of Improvement Groups.
- Improvement Groups and the Management of Change.
- Analysis of Management in Process Improvement.
Master's Final Project (20 ECTS):
This subjects aims to enable our students to analyze tourism issues and facts through research methods and techniques appropriate in each case. The target is to initiate the student in research methodology so that he/she can successfully raise and develop research in a particular aspect of the field of Quality and Environmental Management. Likewise, the student is encouraged to develop a Business Plan and/or develop application and transfer projects in companies or public entities in the Tourism sector.