The 10th edition of CETT Summer School 2019 hosts 120 international students
Take advantage of your summer enjoying a varied offer of specialized courses in the international CETT Summer School programs. The programs, of 3 and 4 weeks, include professional visits, tourist and cultural activities as well as accommodation in the Àgora BCN Residence.
From management to marketing, through gastronomy, innovation or events management, the 4 weeks programs offer to students the opportunity to carry out a guided project in which the acquired knowledge is put into practice.
In this tenth edition of the Summer School, CETT has hosted a total of more than 120 international students in the 7 programs that have been taught this July. As a novelty, this edition has opened the program 'Digital Business Models and Innovation', in answer to the constant evolution of the sector.
- New trends in gastronomy and cuisine (ESP)
- Marketing of services / Successful sales management (ENG)
- Innovation and design of services and businesses of gastronomy and restaurants (ESP)
- Events management (ENG)
- Digital Business Models and Innovation (ENG)
- Sports management: Entrepeneurship approach (ENG)
- Development of global products and brands / Project management (ESP)
Discover here the images gallery of some of the professional visits done by the students of this edition.
If you want to study an intensive summer course in an academic excellence campus and share your experience with people from all over the world, CETT Summer School is what you are looking for. We look forward you in 2020!