Providing students with the knowledge and skills needed to be able to:
- Develop key skills for the 21st century manager ranging from leadership to the ability to take complex decisions, not to mention teamwork and multicultural adaptation.
- Acquire the fundamental skills for the management of the Food and Beverages department.
- Develop and apply strategic solutions to respond to the challenges of commercial and group catering in our present times.
- To encourage initiative and entrepreneurial spirit in the field of catering.
- To present guidelines for healthy eating in the different stages and physiological situations of life, planning suitable menus to the different groups, applying appropriate rules for the proper handling of food.