We want to shape the best professionals. That is why to access the Official Master's Degree in Development and Launch of Tourism Projects, we encourage you to have the following skills:
- Have a creative, visionary personality with a marked consumer orientation and endowed with a strategic and international vision of current and future tourism opportunities and challenges.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, and want to implement your business projects in the tourism, hotel, and gastronomic sector with guarantees of success.
- Be empathetic and willing to work as part of a team.
- To have leadership, teamwork, and project management skills.
- Possess basic knowledge of tourism business management and research applied to tourism markets.
- Be aware of and sensitive to sustainable and responsible tourism development.
- Have a good level of foreign languages, which is a fundamental skill for your good professional positioning and development academically at an international level.
Check the price of this three specializations
Deductible qualification through FUNDAE
Have you any doubt?
This course is for graduates in areas of knowledge from social sciences and humanities, especially those who may have studied diploma and degree programs adapted to the EHEA.
Candidates who do not come from the degrees mentioned above will have to take complementary training courses.
The training complements defined in the Master's Degree are intended to ensure that students who do not come from business studies have a basic knowledge of the concept, structure and particularities of the aspects related to marketing and economic-financial management in the field of hospitality.
The training complements to be completed by students depending on the degree they hold are set out below:
The following are the Supplementary Training Modules to be taken by students depending on their qualifications:
No need to take STM
Diploma in Tourism or the corresponding qualification of Technician in Tourism Companies and Activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Tourism.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital Business, Design and Innovation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Culinary and Gastronomic Sciences.
- Bachelor's Degree in International Tourism.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Science/graduate degree in business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Research and Marketing Techniques.
- Bachelor's Degree in PR and communication.
Need to take STM
Any Degree linked to the branches of knowledge of social sciences and humanities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Geography
- Bachelor's Degree in Humanities
Exceptionally, a graduate in other areas may also apply if he/she can provide an academic or professional curriculum that recommends pursuing this Master's Degree and the Master's Admission Committee so decides.
Must take 12 ECTS of the subject "Bases of Tourism Knowledge."
CETT Foundation, with the firm conviction that training and transmission of knowledge are fundamental, extends the study aid program already offered annually to students and includes new scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic year, also taking into account the difficulties generated by COVID-19.
Besides, CETT will also accept payments in 6, 10, or 12 months through bank financing plus a 5 % discount of total enrollment fees should students wish to choose this option. Find out about the special conditions.