When you finish your Master's degree, you will obtain:
1) An Official Degree by the University of Barcelona: Official Master's Degree of Innovation in Tourism Management.
BOE. Resolution of November 14, 2014, of the University of Barcelona, publishing the Master's Degree in Innovation of Tourism Management syllabus.
Obtained verification of the curriculum by the Council of Universities, following a report by the Agència per a la Qualitat del Sistema Universitari de Catalunya, as well as the authorization of the Autonomous Community of Catalonia, and established the official nature of the degree by agreement of the Council of Ministers of September 26, 2014 (published in BOE of October 18, 2014).
2) A recognized qualification from CETT, Barcelona School of Tourism, Hospitality & Gastronomy, depending on the specialty or specialties chosen:
- Master's Degree in Tourism Management of Cultural and Natural Heritage.
- Master's Degree in Tourism Management of Culinari and Gastronomic Heritage.
- Master's Degree in Tourism Management of Urban Destinations.
3) Double or Triple Specialization: by taking the Master's, you will be able to take, if you wish, a second and third specialization within the program that will also be officially recognized. However, you will only be able to do one specialization per year, always respecting submission periods.