Why to study this degree?
- It is an inter-university degree (UB-UPC) that allows students to benefit from the contribution of specialized knowledge, training experience and services offered by the renowned and prestigious institutions and centers involved.
- It is the first degree in Culinary and Gastronomic Sciences offered in Catalonia, a key region at global level regarding food industry and agrofood production, a leading territory in creative and avant-garde cuisine and one of the most powerful tourism destinations with gastronomy as one of its most highly valued resources.
- The degree receives the advice of chef Joan Roca, the collaboration of highly reputed chefs and eminent personalities of the sector, and the industrial support.
- It also includes the knowledge on the culinary fact gained from the BulliPedia development work, the project led by Ferran Adrià within the frame of elBulliFoundation, and he interdisciplinary academic groups of the Unit UB- Bullipèdia.
- It provides first rate theoretical and practical training, teachers with recognized professional and teaching experience, cutting edge facilities, laboratories and technical equipment in the participating universities and institutions.
- Thanks to its training program, students can do their internship at the best restaurants and companies, both at national and international levels.
- The fact that it offers international training facilitates and promotes students’ mobility.